1.7

In May of 2015 I hired a contractor to replace my roof which had wind damage.I submitted a claim to my ins.

co. who agreed to cover the damages & pay the contractor. The claim was for approx. $4000.

to replace one side of the roof. Well, the contractor, Kevin Barfiled, was incompetent & I have water damage inside my house from the roof leaking. He was here once in an attempt to fix the leaks. A few months ago, after calling him & complaining he told me that he was here & sealed my skylights while I was at work.

I have since found out that he lied to me & was never here. I called him yesterday & he has not returned my call. I called another contractor who was highly recommended to me & after inspecting the roof he has suggested a whole new roof as it will be difficult to find & fix all the previous contractor's mistakes, & he will not warranty any repairs. I called my insurance co.

who have opened another claim. What is my recourse? Will the insurance co. go after this guy to recover considering that they paid the claim?

I have not talked to an adjuster yet.Thanx.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of guarantee. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of barfield roofing replacement. Barfield Roofing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned barfield roofing replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Barfield Roofing.

Had an Experience with Barfield Roofing?

Comments

I will happily make anything right if given the opportunity.With 50 employees it's difficult to keep track of everything.

My sincerest apologies. We roof over 500 retools a year and we can make mistakes.

Please call me personally and I will make it right any way I can.God bless

321-454-4531.

Southwest Brevard Cnty, Florida, United States #1203639

Barfield is extremely incompetent

to Anonymous Rockledge, Florida, United States #1328707

Sorry for your experience but if I'm not mistaken this has since been resolved I would appreciate updating this post.If it has not been resolved please give me the opportunity to make it right.

I will ALWAYS make it right including repairing any damage inside.

321-454-4531 please let us know what we can do to make this right for you!God Bless